What the hell is wrong with people these days??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a good time explaining why you resorted to violence in the courtroom instead of removing yourself and the victim from the situation. I would have just picked her up and carried her out the door. I cant stand drama so i would have just left and nipped that shyt in the bud. Either the situation warrants an ass whooping or leave the idiots to fight amongst themselves (in this case the latter)... period. Anything else is just enhancing the problem.

Hard to grab someone who is on the floor with two poor excuses for women hovering over them with body parts flying, right? I'd clear myself some space first. And I am damn confident I would not have any charges in the jurisdictions I frequent. You can resort to certain levels of violence to come to the defense of others.

But this is not worth arguing over. Again, YMMV and IANAL.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry guy I lost my head for a second. The problem is people are scared of getting in trouble. I have never been to jail but I am damn sure not scared to stand up for what's right. Regardless of the outcome.

Im not picking on you but do you know how far 'loosing your head' gets you in the legal system... not very far. I read a few of your post and they dont look too good. Dont be so gung-ho, a cool head will prevail in these situations partner.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We can all speculate or discuss how we would have done things and the best way to handle it. The truth is there are so many factors and you have to assess each situation and decide.

The bottom line is this: I think we all would have hopefully not just stood idly by. Is that true?

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard to grab someone who is on the floor with two poor excuses for women hovering over them with body parts flying, right? I'd clear myself some space first. And I am damn confident I would not have any charges in the jurisdictions I frequent. You can resort to certain levels of violence to come to the defense of others.

But this is not worth arguing over. Again, YMMV and IANAL.

To each his own. If you prefer to be in a legal grey area its your prerogative. If im not mistaken there were instances in the video where they did leave her alone briefly and then come back for more, so there is the opportunity. The video is as bad as it is b/c no one was there to help, it wouldnt have been near as bad (for the victim at least) if any one of us were there.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The entire thing comes down to this... the moment you make a choice to help you become a target of lawyers. Because people have elected asswipes for the past forty years who have passed laws that protect criminals instead of victims. Our society is reaping what it has sowed as it's lost it's moral compass.

I for one will do nothing to help other people involved in violent situations. Sucks... but this is where we are in our society because of lawyers and legislators. I will defend myself and my family but not strangers. Other people MUST take responsibility to defend themselves. If each of us were to do this then these situations become less likely to happen. I know many here say they'd intervene. Good luck with that and enjoy dealing with the legal vultures seeking to enrich themselves at you and your family's expense.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The entire thing comes down to this... the moment you make a choice to help you become a target of lawyers. Because people have elected asswipes for the past forty years who have passed laws that protect criminals instead of victims. Our society is reaping what it has sowed as it's lost it's moral compass.

I for one will do nothing to help other people involved in violent situations. Sucks... but this is where we are in our society because of lawyers and legislators. I will defend myself and my family but not strangers. Other people MUST take responsibility to defend themselves. If each of us were to do this then these situations become less likely to happen. I know many here say they'd intervene. Good luck with that and enjoy dealing with the legal vultures seeking to enrich themselves at you and your family's expense.

I agree with you 100% about the legality of this issue. However I would help the lady exit the premises but I wouldnt engage the others by any means. Indifference is one of the ails of this society, so i respectfully disagree in that regard.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im not picking on you but do you know how far 'loosing your head' gets you in the legal system... not very far. I read a few of your post and they dont look too good. Dont be so gung-ho, a cool head will prevail in these situations partner.

Maybe the Legal system is part of the problem. Think about it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom