What the hell is wrong with people these days??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure race, or "gender" played absolutely no part in the actions of these two idiots. Naahhhhhhh.

Well you misunderstood what I wrote. I believe race and gender did have a role in this (I never said it didnt). If you look at the post that I had quoted, the part i disagreed with was this --> tranny = beat down

Also if you notice I said i want to hear the WHOLE story, this indicates that i thought race and gender played a part in it and I wanted to hear the REST. No i dont think these were two Caucasian tranny hunters who just so happened to find their next victim in a random Mcdonalds. lol

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you misunderstood what I wrote. I believe race and gender did have a role in this (I never said it didnt). If you look at the post that I had quoted, the part i disagreed with was this --> tranny = beat down

Also if you notice I said i want to hear the WHOLE story, this indicates that i thought race and gender played a part in it and I wanted to hear the REST. No i dont think these were two Caucasian tranny hunters who just so happened to find their next victim in a random Mcdonalds. lol

Yeah, I misunderstood your post. And I'd agree that there is more to it, but I'm sure race and however you want to put it was a big factor.

teumessian_fox

Marksman
Reaction score
Yeah, I misunderstood your post. And I'd agree that there is more to it, but I'm sure race and however you want to put it was a big factor.

I'm not so sure. It turns out this was a transvestite and he was in the ladie's room while the 14 year girl was in there. It turns out there is a conflict re Baltimore's legislators as to whether or not to allow transvestites to use women's facilities.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/24106

What if the 14 year old girl was in the rest room and some man came in and exposed himself? What if he was in there as protest to Baltimore's laws? How would you feel if it was your 14 year old daughter in the rest room?

See, there's a lot more to it than mere race.

The article states "this could get messy for the victim." As in, an attorney can probably get an easy dismissal of the charges.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something to consider...

-Multiple people state that the video-recorder needs his butt-kicked for not helping.
-Multiple people ALSO state that by getting involved, you place yourself in harms way - physically and legally. (broken bones & bruises heal, ...but the legal part may haunt you for years. Depending on situation.)

***BUT!!!!
The lame, spinless, good-for-nothing, 'should-have-done-something' video recorder provided an absolute gold-mine evidence for a solid legal case.
...What would have happened if Rodney King or Reginald Denny wasn't video-taped?

If you're uncommitted to get involved in a conflict, a video recording can be even more powerful than a gun. ...in the courtroom.
For the record, the video bothers me too.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something to consider...

-Multiple people state that the video-recorder needs his butt-kicked for not helping.
-Multiple people ALSO state that by getting involved, you place yourself in harms way - physically and legally. (broken bones & bruises heal, ...but the legal part may haunt you for years. Depending on situation.)

***BUT!!!!
The lame, spinless, good-for-nothing, 'should-have-done-something' video recorder provided an absolute gold-mine evidence for a solid legal case.
...What would have happened if Rodney King or Reginald Denny wasn't video-taped?

If you're uncommitted to get involved in a conflict, a video recording can be even more powerful than a gun. ...in the courtroom.
For the record, the video bothers me too.

I had considered that too... in fact, I'm going to be looking for a small video recorder (in addition to my phone) to keep handy.

I thought about what would have come of this or of any charges that might have been placed if there were not video evidence... it would just be testimony which is always open to interpretation, rebuttal and a judge or jury sorting out what they think might be the truth of it all.

I'm glad the video was taken, even if the motive for taking it was self serving or to celebrate the beating.

Ps. Did you guys know that the older woman who stepped in DID get punched in the face and "disoriented" by one of the girls... it's in the police report available on drudge. They list two victims in the crime and the older lady is one of them.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes I agree with you. I hope someone on this thread is going to track this case for a little bit and update us with whats going on with this.

I would have liked to have seen the transsexual go from the dainty woman mode back to man mode and be like "oh hell no you didnt bitches! Im still a man and Im gonna' kick yall asses!" lol Then the females would have been chased out of mcdonalds with bruised egos and he would have still had a nice case for assault charges and made it home safely. (yes i know he could have been taking hormones etc which suppressed his male characteristics etc etc)

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Lone, that drives home the point.
A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald’s was shot dead...
...and that's AFTER HE FLED THE STORE.

Getting involved is a personal choice, and not one to be taken lightly.
Many people on this board states that they'd intervene for only family and friends.
On many levels, that's prudent advise.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Lone, that drives home the point.
A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald’s was shot dead...
...and that's AFTER HE FLED THE STORE.

Getting involved is a personal choice, and not one to be taken lightly.
Many people on this board states that they'd intervene for only family and friends.
On many levels, that's prudent advise.

I sincerely hope that I am never in need of assistance from anyone with this attitude. I doubt it will happen, simply because I'm not some sniveling, unarmed puss who can't defend himself.

By the same token, I hope (and you should too) that I AM around should you ever need assistance. Because despite the fact that you'd turn your back on me, I would still gladly and without hesitation help you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom