What the hell is wrong with people these days??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sincerely hope that I am never in need of assistance from anyone with this attitude. I doubt it will happen, simply because I'm not some sniveling, unarmed puss who can't defend himself.

By the same token, I hope (and you should too) that I AM around should you ever need assistance. Because despite the fact that you'd turn your back on me, I would still gladly and without hesitation help you.

I totally agree with this and stand by my earlier posts regarding the matter regardless of "gender or race". This was just plain wrong and should have been stopped.
I am not going to say anymore on the subject because it will just make some of you mad. As I said I agree with everything HMFIC posted.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I totally agree with this and stand by my earlier posts regarding the matter regardless of "gender or race". This was just plain wrong and should have been stopped.
I am not going to say anymore on the subject because it will just make some of you mad. As I said I agree with everything HMFIC posted.

Ditto.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes I do, it's called helping another in need of help. First thing I would do is step in and hopefully get hit, after that it's self defense and I personally don't care if it's a girl or girls. If you have the balls and hit a man like that, then you deserve to get the same back. Not talking about all situations but in situations like these, hell yes. First I would attempt to restrain the girl and wait for police, if that doesn't work then one punch to that girls face from a man and she would calm down really fast. We are all equal, right??

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I do, it's called helping another in need of help. First thing I would do is step in and hopefully get hit, after that it's self defense and I personally don't care if it's a girl or girls. If you have the balls and hit a man like that, then you deserve to get the same back. Not talking about all situations but in situations like these, hell yes. First I would attempt to restrain the girl and wait for police, if that doesn't work then one punch to that girls face from a man and she would calm down really fast. We are all equal, right??

Haha yes they are "equal" (but not when it doesnt benefit them lol).

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems simple to me. I would hire Mr. JB Books‎ and end up owning that McDonald's franchise in addition to filing civil suit against the thugs.
That is probably the reason the manager failed to intervene in the first place. If he engages the attackers, they'll sue, don't engage and someone else wants to sue. There is always some jackass who wants to "own the McDonald's" even though that franchisee had nothing to do with the events that went down there. Our overly litigious society often gets in the way of people feeling they can "do the right thing" because they may get sued for it.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is probably the reason the manager failed to intervene in the first place. If he engages the attackers, they'll sue, don't engage and someone else wants to sue. There is always some jackass who wants to "own the McDonald's" even though that franchisee had nothing to do with the events that went down there. Our overly litigious society often gets in the way of people feeling they can "do the right thing" because they may get sued for it.

Nicely put. Clearly the man was yelling "stop, stop!" to try and break it up. The other poster said he would sue him because he didnt become the hero...wow.

I dont blame him for not stepping in b/c its not his job to be a personal protector and guess who is still going to be working there tomorrow while those crazies are still running loose? The funny thing is that if the poster was there he probably wouldnt do anything for fear that they would own his house if he did step in. lmao

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nicely put. Clearly the man was yelling "stop, stop!" to try and break it up. The other poster said he would sue him because he didnt become the hero...wow.

I dont blame him for not stepping in b/c its not his job to be a personal protector and guess who is still going to be working there tomorrow while those crazies are still running loose? The funny thing is that if the poster was there he probably wouldnt do anything for fear that they would own his house if he did step in. lmao

I got good homeowners and an umbrella policy....they wouldn't get MY house....they would get an army of state farm lawyers up their butt....good luck with them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom