What the hell is wrong with people these days??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone that said they wouldn't help, you're wussies. That's what we have a raised. Generations of wussies. You might as well quit now and go join the other side.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has got to be more to this story regarding what happened in the restroom off camera. If I had a daughter the age of these girls using a public restroom and a tranny walked in and exposed himself or something to that effect, I would beat his ass too. Although the two girls don't appear to be strangers to physical altercations, I doubt they just go around beating trannies for no reason.

I'm also wondering why the dude didn't try to defend himself instead of rolling up in the fetal position. He was taller than both of those girls but did little or nothing to fight back. I'm certainly not condoning the smackdown those girls put on this dude but I'd be interested to hear all the facts before calling this a hate crime.

ouhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if he did expose himself to one of the kids off camera then they should have called the police and filed charges on him. I feel the same way about him having the chit beat out of him if it did happen that way and I probably would have done the same when I was younger. As far as being a bystander I would have jumped in to help in a second. I was at the State Fair of Texas yrs ago, it was a very misty day and I was with my wife and sister before I had my CCW and we were leaving. We were walking by the square water foutain by the front gates when we heard a women screaming. We looked over an thought it was a couple just messing around and then she screamed louder, as I looked back over across the water foutain the guy had the woman's head bent over and he was stabbing her with a knife in the stomach. I yelled at him to stop as I was running through the water which was about knee deep. The guy took off running out the front gate with me right behind him, I yelled at several people to stop the guy he just stabbed a laby but hell they just stood there and watched us run by. My wife and sister went to the lady to help her. I chased the guy through the Dallas side streets. The guy was chit faced drunk and could barely run but would stop every so often and while leaning up against building walls start swinging his knife wildly at me I would try to kick it out of his hand a few times but I was careful not to get cut. I told him to give up because I was going to stay right on his ass,. He would say leave me alone I didn't do anything plus he was soakin wet with sweat. I finally found a piece of wood and after 45 min. of chasing him at almost a slow walking pace I told him if you don't fkn stop right now I was going to stop him!! I gave him one more warning but he would just swing the knife wildly over his head while stubling down the side-walk so I busted him cross the back of the head crackin it open he throw the knife and fell down. I jumped on his back pulled his hands behind him and here is the kicker: A Police car come flying around the corner, guy jumps out and before I could get a word out I have a barrel stuck in my temple and his telling me to get on the ground. Well he didn't know what was going on or who we were but it was funny after chasing this guy for almost an hour not a cop around or no one would help then once his on the ground the police show up and I have to hit the dirt! LOL Grrrrrrr Now go figure this one out the guy I caught was a mexican that had just got 4 yrs probation for stealing a Police car, Impersonating a police officer going to a school getting a 16 yr old girl out telling her that her parents were in a serious car wreck and he was going to take her to the hospital. He took her to her to some wooks at a lake area, raping her repeatedly then he dropped her of close to her house. Well the lady a the State Fair was very luck because the guys knife was dull and she had a thick rain jacket on!! The jacket was cut up in the chest and stomach area but it didn't go through. She had to get stitches above the eyebrow, on the right thumb area. The guy walked up to her and said he wanted her money and was going to rape her but she gave him a hell of a fight until I chased him off! Once we finally got him to trial they brought all the other charges back and he end up with 45 yrs without the possiblity of parol so he want get out untll his like 70 yrs old but what was sad is his wife was there and had a 1 yr old little girl, 2 yr old boy and looked like she was around 8 or 9 months pregnant. I never heard a word from the city of Dallas or the Police Depart. but it's no be deal but it would have been nice to just get a thank you.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ouhunter that was one hell of a story. Even though the city of Dallas didnt say thank you, I say thank you. Any person who makes the streets safer (especially when its not their job) gets my respect. I would go into a foxhole with you any day partner.

I know that im the same type of person that would do that too. My 1st instinct would be to catch that guy, my feet would start the chase before my mind would have time to react. Mind you there are certain situations that are over are heads as civilians but this is one of those that you have to put the BG on his ass and make sure that you personally put him behind bars.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if he did expose himself to one of the kids off camera then they should have called the police and filed charges on him. I feel the same way about him having the chit beat out of him if it did happen that way and I probably would have done the same when I was younger. As far as being a bystander I would have jumped in to help in a second. I was at the State Fair of Texas yrs ago, it was a very misty day and I was with my wife and sister before I had my CCW and we were leaving. We were walking by the square water foutain by the front gates when we heard a women screaming. We looked over an thought it was a couple just messing around and then she screamed louder, as I looked back over across the water foutain the guy had the woman's head bent over and he was stabbing her with a knife in the stomach. I yelled at him to stop as I was running through the water which was about knee deep. The guy took off running out the front gate with me right behind him, I yelled at several people to stop the guy he just stabbed a laby but hell they just stood there and watched us run by. My wife and sister went to the lady to help her. I chased the guy through the Dallas side streets. The guy was chit faced drunk and could barely run but would stop every so often and while leaning up against building walls start swinging his knife wildly at me I would try to kick it out of his hand a few times but I was careful not to get cut. I told him to give up because I was going to stay right on his ass,. He would say leave me alone I didn't do anything plus he was soakin wet with sweat. I finally found a piece of wood and after 45 min. of chasing him at almost a slow walking pace I told him if you don't fkn stop right now I was going to stop him!! I gave him one more warning but he would just swing the knife wildly over his head while stubling down the side-walk so I busted him cross the back of the head crackin it open he throw the knife and fell down. I jumped on his back pulled his hands behind him and here is the kicker: A Police car come flying around the corner, guy jumps out and before I could get a word out I have a barrel stuck in my temple and his telling me to get on the ground. Well he didn't know what was going on or who we were but it was funny after chasing this guy for almost an hour not a cop around or no one would help then once his on the ground the police show up and I have to hit the dirt! LOL Grrrrrrr Now go figure this one out the guy I caught was a mexican that had just got 4 yrs probation for stealing a Police car, Impersonating a police officer going to a school getting a 16 yr old girl out telling her that her parents were in a serious car wreck and he was going to take her to the hospital. He took her to her to some wooks at a lake area, raping her repeatedly then he dropped her of close to her house. Well the lady a the State Fair was very luck because the guys knife was dull and she had a thick rain jacket on!! The jacket was cut up in the chest and stomach area but it didn't go through. She had to get stitches above the eyebrow, on the right thumb area. The guy walked up to her and said he wanted her money and was going to rape her but she gave him a hell of a fight until I chased him off! Once we finally got him to trial they brought all the other charges back and he end up with 45 yrs without the possiblity of parol so he want get out untll his like 70 yrs old but what was sad is his wife was there and had a 1 yr old little girl, 2 yr old boy and looked like she was around 8 or 9 months pregnant. I never heard a word from the city of Dallas or the Police Depart. but it's no be deal but it would have been nice to just get a thank you.

Wow. I'll say thank you.

Sounds like a Carny all hopped up on meth and funnel cakes :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom