What Was Your College Job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While full time in college at OSU in the last half of the sixties I worked at the Coachman. Any of you old enough to remember the Coachman, Slopes, Four Winds, Millies, Wet Olive? Just wondering.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To the OP, if you can buy guns while in college and not work you are lucky. Not sure how you are pulling that off. I truly was a poor college student. I never went hungry but didn't have much discretionary spending money.

I only have about 5 guns so it's not nearly as much as some of the bigger fish on here but I'm a tad frugal so that helps. To support my habit I almost literally limit my spending to rent, utillities, gas, groceries and guns. My lady on the other hand can fly through cash and then she is bitching about not having money shortly thereafter. lol (funny how that works)

Last edited:

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see, file clerk, warehouse worker, auto detailer, auto technician, HVAC apprentice, graduation product sales, and then after that, my jobs were all career related, so not sure if those count.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like bars on the strip but way before my time.

orange, you are so correct. Good ole days, but then I am old. Wish you could have been there, they were truly good ole days. Millies, well if you were not a cowboy you did not enter. So many stories, but the HOOK out west on the highway was another place and old friend of mine from Lone Wolf was the bartender there, Max Winters in those days. But good old memories.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
orange, you are so correct. Good ole days, but then I am old. Wish you could have been there, they were truly good ole days. Millies, well if you were not a cowboy you did not enter. So many stories, but the HOOK out west on the highway was another place and old friend of mine from Lone Wolf was the bartender there, Max Winters in those days. But good old memories.

Orange, you have no idea what great memories you have brought back for this old one. The ones alone in Stillwater. Just sayin'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom