What would you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well repeatedly ramming a smaller car with that big truck I think I could say I felt I was a victim of assault with a deadly weapon. If I had a baby in the car I'd be likely to get out of my vehicle and unload my weapon into his, protecting me and mine. Once the other guy got out of his truck and came toward my little car crowbar in hand, most definitely without a shadow of a doubt game over.

Here's my question as I think yours is too clear cut. If I shoot him out my windshield and through his while he is still in his truck, is that justified?

I would like to add that these questions are situational with the fulcrum being the repeated ramming, with a single ramming I wouldn't respond in the same manner. Just like being punched once probably doesnt warrant the same response as repeatedly beating a man while he's down. Though I will say that in my CCW course the instructor stated that the threat of a punch with disparity of force on your side would justify drawing and using if the threat didnt stop. There are a handful of one punch deaths each year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom