Whataburger in KC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haukehaien

Marksman
Reaction score
In KC, go to Fric n Frac on 39th, great burgers, tell the bartender Patrick that Rusty said howdy

The Whataburger in Stillwater has inept management that allow filthy conditions to exist, overstaffed with millenial snowflake college kids who dont do any cleaning
That's good to know ... I haven't been in there in 20 years or so, and had been thinking about trying them again.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
In KC, go to Fric n Frac on 39th, great burgers, tell the bartender Patrick that Rusty said howdy

The Whataburger in Stillwater has inept management that allow filthy conditions to exist, overstaffed with millenial snowflake college kids who dont do any cleaning
We have several Whataburgers in the Tulsa area, all that I have tried are OK, at best. There is one in Russellville Arkansas, close to the campus of Arkansas Tech University, that is outstanding, and is the busiest hamburger joint in town! People are lined up out into the parking lot at meal time. I fail to understand the difference? Management I would guess?

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have several Whataburgers in the Tulsa area, all that I have tried are OK, at best. There is one in Russellville Arkansas, close to the campus of Arkansas Tech University, that is outstanding, and is the busiest hamburger joint in town! People are lined up out into the parking lot at meal time. I fail to understand the difference? Management I would guess?
I have eaten alot of burgers there in Russellville, I wish the one here by OSU was that good

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I are from that area originally, and she went to school there. Lived in Caraway Hall just across the street from this Whataburger!
In my opinion, and I am a hamburger expert, the best hambeurger in Tulsa, or maybe Oklahoma, is Bill's Bamburgers just off 244 at Lewis exit, access road! It's a dumpy little hamburger stand, that has been in business for ever, that is only open for lunch during the week, if they don't decide to take off, but it is worth the lines. It's a good idea to call in your order!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion, and I am a hamburger expert, the best hambeurger in Tulsa, or maybe Oklahoma, is Bill's Bamburgers just off 244 at Lewis exit, access road! It's a dumpy little hamburger stand, that has been in business for ever, that is only open for lunch during the week, if they don't decide to take off, but it is worth the lines. It's a good idea to call in your order!
Linda Mar in west Tulsa is a tasty burger. I need to go get one, and can't forget Arnold's and Weber's.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I managed to get an Arnold's after listening to their commercial and was pleasantly surprised how good it was. The person talking about Vans . I hope it was the one toward down town. i stopped at the one out near I-40 and it as a pit. Pulled bones out of my sandwich and the curly fries were greasy and soggy. Best went to the Garage and got the Spicy Jalapenos bacon cheese burger Upset they no longer had onion rings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom