Whatever happened to...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard it was from Senate Bill 1473 authored by that Dahm fellow. The article I read it from refers to a Piers Morgan that I'm not aware of and probably for good reason.

This SB1473 is was the "Piers Morgan Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms Without Infringement Act"

Have you seriously never heard of Pier Morgan?

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Piers Morgan is that English guy on CNN always bashing American gun owners right? Is it because he's white that nobody's suggested he just GTFO if he hates it here so much?
Edit: just looked it up, guy's not even a citizen. I really don't think anyone should take advice from a person who's not invested enough to become a citizen of the nation they constantly complain about. Just my $0.02

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fooking Vermont has constitutional carry. When the residents of the 1st state to allow gay marriage have more gun rights than a "red state" there's a problem.
When I think of Vermont I imagine a bunch of gay dude dressed like the Village People running around in the woods with guns and eating Ben and Jerry's, if only that were accurate. Comedy.

LOL, that's not exactly like they are around there. Most are very stand offish. Its hard to strike up a conversation with them. I attended a couple of 2 week classes in Springfield Vt. Certainly unique folks.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This SB1473 is was the "Piers Morgan Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms Without Infringement Act"

Have you seriously never heard of Pier Morgan?

I make it a point to stay as far away as politics as I can or at least try to. If there is anything that is bad for my health, it is discussing politics because I have a tendency to get rather heated. As far as the Piers Morgan thing, I only read an article talking about licence-free carry and I thought that was enough if it does get passed. I didn't feel like I should dig deeper on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom