What's for dinner???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife threw a roast in the oven a few hours ago. I turned it off per instructions a little bit ago, but OMG it smells heavenly! Not sure I can make it till she and The Boy get home from karate practice. I may have to go to Wal-Mart and buy some ammo just to kill time!

Anyone think price at Wanenmacher's Saturday are going to be better than Wal-Mart's ammo prices??? If so, I'll wait... I have been avoiding the ammo section purposely saving up. I've been told Sellier and Bellot ammo is better and cleaner-shooting than the Federal I've picked up a lot of, but I don't see much of it for sale even online and none locally. And it's not all that cheap, either.

So.... [/ramble]

Dinner?

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a little late on making dinner since the wife had to take the little one to piano lessons and I was spot treating weeds, edging, and mowing the front lawn.

Anyway, I'm making grilled mustard chicken. I love the way spicy mustard crusts up on grilled chicken. So good.

D

daddyof3_101

I screwed up the chicken noodle soup my wife had been working on when she left. ( I LET IT BURN) So I went the easy route and cooked up some hotdogs.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the airport and flew .9 hrs today, hadn't been up in a while. Leftovers tonight, I'm having BBQ ribs with fried potatoes, wifely is having left over Texas Skillet in a flower tortilla. When we cook, we try to cook enough for at least a couple of meals. Neither one of us mind leftovers, that's what microwaves are for. She is warming Mexican corn for a veggie. No CC license notice in the mail today, applied January 20, Wagoner county.

Latest posts

Top Bottom