Whats in your ccw rotation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
btw - I think we have had this conversation before. I pretty much consider a S&W DA J frame and a Glock to be the same platform - DA, point & shoot.

I agree, any gun that requires no special manipulation to fire is basically the same.
I carry a Kahr PM9 in my pocket and a G27 in the car.
There is a little problem with the combination I chose, although both are point and shoot, their grip angles are not the same.

Dbltap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I always cringe when someone talks about their CCW "rotation". I firmly believe you should become proficient with one platform and carry it and only it. JMO.

I'll agree with the single platform part, whether it's all point and shoot or all 1911 style safety sweep on draw, etc. Whatever style floats your boat. Nothing wrong with a few options though. Depends on clothing needs and atmosphere your attending.
My options are: XDM, G26, J frame, or LCP. Hopefully any of those will allow me to get to the Maverick 88 that's in the truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom