$2500 Conceal Carry Staccato

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
For CONCEAL carry like my post was originally about? Not really my opinion, I guarantee if you try to make an average size woman conceal carry a full size P226 or something they would say it’s too big and heavy. Case in point my wife, or mother, or sister… so right there the blanket statement is proved false.
I can and have for a long long time, carried a full size 1911 right straight in my asscrack either in a neoprene holster or straight up ass crack filler hanging on my belt, and you'd never ever know it. Same with an M9 and an M11.
You haven't proven anything false. Just like I said about personal preferences, it's personal. A chick or a frail little pansy-assed dude, complaining that a P226 is too big and heavy to carry, is still only a personal preference and an opinion.
You have only justified your own opinion, which like an a-hole, everybody has one. lol

Last edited:

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can and have for a long long time, carried a full size 1911 right straight in my asscrack either in a neoprene holster or straight up as crack filler hanging on my belt, and you'd never ever know it. Same with an M9 and an M11.
You haven't proven anything false. Just like I said about personal preferences, it's personal. A chick or a frail little pansy-assed dude, complaining that a P226 is too big and heavy to carry, is still only a personal preference and an opinion.
You have only justified your own opinion, which like an a-hole, everybody has one. lol
You are arguing just to argue here. I already said everyone has their own opinion. You quoted me disagreeing with someone who said there wasn’t such a thing as too big or heavy for anyone, they didn’t say for themself nothing was too big or heavy.

I don’t care at all if someone wants to carry a full size desert eagle, good for you

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
You are arguing just to argue here.
Actually, no I'm not, but I will now.
I just pointed out that you told somebody they can't say something because they were wrong (ie, you inferred they were spreading false info) and your justification was completely opinion. It wasn't a disagreement, you said they can't spread misinformation...like you are GunTwitter or something.
This is what you said
That’s fine if that is what you want, but you can’t just make a blanket statement that there isn’t such a thing as too big or heavy.
Yes he can.
Case in point my wife, or mother, or sister… so right there the blanket statement is proved false.

That's 100% opinion. As I said, you proved ZERO except to justify your own opinion to yourself. Sorry, it is what it is.
BTW, I don't carry a DEagle...so IDK why you make the insinuation...wait, I do know. Anyway, I stated specifically a full sized 1911 without any problems or frailty issues. Ok now, enjoy. I bet you reply again. lol

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First -Food for thought your carry gun if used in a defensive situation becomes evidence and I doubt they are gonna care of it's gets thrown around or gets put in a damp drawer where rust can occur.

Secondly- I carry a fullsize (P320 VTac with Romeo1 currently) Iwb strong side and of in 100 acre wood owb. That being said I don't think there is a too big or small carry piece it comes down to personal preference (I know someone has already said this).
Also I carried a .41 mag Desert Eagle for a week just to get a guy that hunts where I shoot. He was so sure I was breaking the law and let me hear it everyday for a week. I actually quit just because I thought I was going to the cause of a massive coronary for him.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carried a Wilson Combat Ultralight Carry Compact for a few years that cost quite a bit more than $2500, so I don’t have a problem carrying an expensive gun. As for the Stacatto, it’s way to bulky to be a viable carry option for me.
I’m currently carrying a Glock 30s, and it’s at the limit of what I’m willing to carry concealed size-wise. :anyone:

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell me of this lighter than a Glock, 15 plus 9mm, ultra reliable wonder gun that will out shoot a Staccato? I’ll take my Staccato any day.

Dude, enjoy your CCW - but know that carrying around a heavier, wider pistol isn't a flex, lol

1. SIG 365 platform
2. Hellcat
3. G43X w/S15

There are 3 options off the top of my head...all have same caliber (9mm) with same capacity (15+) and all are lighter, thinner, and are at LEAST as reliable.

Hope that helps!

Latest posts

Top Bottom