What's the last thing you were EXCITED about????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My most exciting thing right now is I'm having a custom guitar built by this guy (who has two thumbs and is building Aries' guitar... THIS guy! :rollingla )

https://www.liggettguitars.com/
If you search for him on facebook or instagram you will find pictures of the coffee table he is making it from. So I'm VERY excited about it!
Sweet, he installs Lollar pickjps, wish I had a set in my black Tele

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He will install whatever you want, but he really seems to like Lollar. Said he has never been disappointed by Lollar. I told him to plan a set of the Lollar Raw Power. The vast majority of my playing time has been on acoustics, so I really don't know anything about pickups. Super nice guy, and he was highly recommended by a couple of people I trust.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Waking up this morning.....at 72
What time is 72 ?
I woke up at 5:30

:)

On the excited deal I really never get real excited unless I am fishing and my pole gets jerked out of the holder or rock pile.

I was talking with the wife long ago and mentioned those people on game shows and Family Feud.
They all get excited and jump around and high five each other.
Screaming is a big thing also.
My wife does not get all the screaming I do not either.

We must be a lame family because that stuff just does not happen.
We are not TV people that is for sure.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like so?
image.jpg

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What time is 72 ?
I woke up at 5:30

:)

On the excited deal I really never get real excited unless I am fishing and my pole gets jerked out of the holder or rock pile.

I was talking with the wife long ago and mentioned those people on game shows and Family Feud.
They all get excited and jump around and high five each other.
Screaming is a big thing also.
My wife does not get all the screaming I do not either.

We must be a lame family because that stuff just does not happen.
We are not TV people that is for sure.
I don't understand all the yelling and screaming from the people on hunting and fishing shows when they use the advertiser's products to harvest an animal.
Really don't understand the sports fans that jump up and yell at the TV, "WE MADE A TOUCHDOWN!" and I'm thinking, "Your old fat a-- is right here blocking the TV, I didn't see you run into no end zone."
That's why I don't watch much TV.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am excited as all get out, grandbabies are old enough to get wound tight about Santa Claus. Have a big dump truck for my grandson and a doll house I built for my granddaughter. I am giddy with excitement to see then open the presents and play with the boxes!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 :cool:
Took them to Chickasha Light festival and the were in awe of that place.
North pole city was alright with them as was Nichols hills . They just went home a few minutes ago and were enthralled with all the crap under the tree!!
Got to get these memories in while grandpa is still on the 'cool' list!! :w000t::woohoo1::cool:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am excited as all get out, grandbabies are old enough to get wound tight about Santa Claus. Have a big dump truck for my grandson and a doll house I built for my granddaughter. I am giddy with excitement to see then open the presents and play with the boxes!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 :cool:
Took them to Chickasha Light festival and the were in awe of that place.
North pole city was alright with them as was Nichols hills . They just went home a few minutes ago and were enthralled with all the crap under the tree!!
Got to get these memories in while grandpa is still on the 'cool' list!! :w000t::woohoo1::cool:
Did you see the big Leg Lamp in Chickasha?

Latest posts

Top Bottom