What's the last thing you were EXCITED about????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think THAT'S bad ... Just imagine how us girls feel looking for what USED to be front, center and standing up straight when we went looking. Now not only to we have to dig around to find it, it doesn't work right 9/10ths of the time. 🤔🤔🤔 Damn hormones -- or lack thereof I should say ... 🙄😉😁
LOL! Old age is HELL!!!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL! Old age is HELL!!!

That it is, sir. That it is. (I hope you are not offended that I assumed since you are on this particular internet board you would not be offended if I assumed your gender. 🤗 If my assumption that you would not be offended was in any way incorrect, please know I meant no offense. It's just what happens with this old lady discusses delicate matters. Because it escapes me as to how some of the 982,654 alternative genders "get along". 🤷 And that's saying something because I think it's well established in these parts that I am no prude. 🤗😁)

😂😂😂😂

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That it is, sir. That it is. (I hope you are not offended that I assumed since you are on this particular internet board you would not be offended if I assumed your gender. 🤗 If my assumption that you would not be offended was in any way incorrect, please know I meant no offense. It's just what happens with this old lady discusses delicate matters. Because it escapes me as to how some of the 982,654 alternative genders "get along". 🤷 And that's saying something because I think it's well established in these parts that I am no prude. 🤗😁)

😂😂😂😂
Madam, I've had a hard life and am hard as nails, I don't believe a cultured lady as yourself could say anything that would crack my shell but I enjoy conversing with the opposite sex and I give you do to say what comes to your mind and have fun with it, you won't get any repercussions from me.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Madam, I've had a hard life and am hard as nails, I don't believe a cultured lady as yourself could say anything that would crack my shell but I enjoy conversing with the opposite sex and I give you do to say what comes to your mind and have fun with it, you won't get any repercussions from me.

Yep, my thoughts exactly.

I'll be excited when 'people' stop being so damn fragile! If a single word can cause a total melt-down in a person, I believe that's on them --- not the person saying it. JMO

:puppet2:

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waking up this morning.....at 72 its a blessing....!!!!
I'm happy I woke up this morning at 66, and went and got a couple of moles removed from my face. I'm not exactly the "cute guy" my wife of 39+ years married, anymore. Anything I can do that improves that even marginally is worth doing for her. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom