What's the last thing you were EXCITED about????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
17 may be too old for Jimmy Page. Great guitar picker, but definitely a creep.

Yep. Money and fame seem to be an excuse to indulge in things people shouldn't. I tell the old man all the time there are worse things in this world than being broke and unknown. 😉 (Although I will have to allow now that we aren't so much "broke broke" as "broke but doing okay" I much prefer being the latter so much more than the former. 🤗😁 Still don't care one whit for trying to be famous.)

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Money and fame seem to be an excuse to indulge in things people shouldn't. I tell the old man all the time there are worse things in this world than being broke and unknown. 😉 (Although I will have to allow now that we aren't so much "broke broke" as "broke but doing okay" I much prefer being the latter so much more than the former. 🤗😁 Still don't care one whit for trying to be famous.)
Amen happy & doing ok! still nothing wrong with Jimmy Page

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL - I guess we all gauge success differently. He can be "Sir Jimmy" and rich. I personally never wanted to be rich, soft, famous and sure as hell wouldn't want to be British.

And Page sure ain't Duane Allman.
Amen to that. if were picking rockers Page wouldn't be the first. Hendrix ,Skynyrd, Van Halen, be a lot before them.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amen happy & doing ok! still nothing wrong with Jimmy Page
You should research the history of Led Zeppelin and read up on Jimmy Page. The guy was a total jerk and that is putting it very mildly. Now I'm not saying a didn't like their music, just calling it for what it is.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom