What's the next war look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, there's lots of rumors and talk about China this and that. Illegal biolabs, buying up land, importing fentanyl, etc etc. Its not good, but that not the point of this post. I wanna talk about a major war with a major power, from a preparation viewpoint. Likely, it would be China, and I would not be surprised if there was an invasion of the US, which wouldn't be the main goal, but as a destabilization/demoralization tactic to allow them free reign to do as they wish elsewhere in the world. That would easily accomplished with 10-40,000 mediocre soldiers waging unconventional warfare. I could go into detail and my thoughts, but at the moment, I'll just share some articles that make for some good further reading.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/06/09/america-weapons-china-00100373
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/27/...a-would-reach-deep-into-american-society.html
But, invasion of the US or not, even the oldest guys here won't have memories of WW2 (I think?). What do you think it would look like from a home/preparation standpoint? Ration cards and fuel stamps again? What do you envision, and how do you plan to prepare for something like this?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, there's lots of rumors and talk about China this and that. Illegal biolabs, buying up land, importing fentanyl, etc etc. Its not good, but that not the point of this post. I wanna talk about a major war with a major power, from a preparation viewpoint. Likely, it would be China, and I would not be surprised if there was an invasion of the US, which wouldn't be the main goal, but as a destabilization/demoralization tactic to allow them free reign to do as they wish elsewhere in the world. That would easily accomplished with 10-40,000 mediocre soldiers waging unconventional warfare. I could go into detail and my thoughts, but at the moment, I'll just share some articles that make for some good further reading.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/06/09/america-weapons-china-00100373
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/27/...a-would-reach-deep-into-american-society.html
But, invasion of the US or not, even the oldest guys here won't have memories of WW2 (I think?). What do you think it would look like from a home/preparation standpoint? Ration cards and fuel stamps again? What do you envision, and how do you plan to prepare for something like this?
All they have to do is disrupt the electrical grid gorilla warfare style, cyber warfare on anything else and they could just starve a large portion of the population. Do that for a prolonged period to weaken the country before they would even need to move here to the mainland. All the chaos would be horrific before they even showed up.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All they have to do is disrupt the electrical grid gorilla warfare style, cyber warfare on anything else and they could just starve a large portion of the population. Do that for a prolonged period to weaken the country before they would even need to move here to the mainland. All the chaos would be horrific before they even showed up.
I believe that is why we have so many military age people coming into the US. Some legally others not.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God forbid EBT goes down...

It is also important to remember that our government has created a large subset of the population that is completely dependent. Not only that but they have also been taught that they are entitled to everything you have.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God forbid EBT goes down...

It is also important to remember that our government has created a large subset of the population that is completely dependent. Not only that but they have also been taught that they are entitled to everything you have.
EBT going down? It be like in New Orleans after Katrina. Mass looting, chaos, and anarchy. Would have to get rooftop Korean to put some of that to a stop. The people would have to protect themselves, because most the police would bail just like during Katrina to take care of their own. It be a total shite show. I don’t wanna ever see it.

Last edited:

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EBT going down? It be like in New Orleans after Katrina. Mass looting, chaos, and anarchy. Would have to get rooftop Korean to put some of that to stop. The people would have to protect themselves, because most the police would bail just like during Katrina to take care of their own. I’d be a total shite show. I don’t wanna ever see it.
JMO but the US is already a total s**t show.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The next war looks exactly like what is happening right now.

If China openly invaded DC and California, I wouldn't care, and I wonder how many would even notice. Matter of fact, they can have DC, as long as they take all the politicians. They would probably get a pretty good fight in Chicago. New York City would be learning chinese, and practicing their deescalation techniques. Portland's already burned, so that one is an easy get.

Reestablish a capital in Richmond, Danville, or Montgomery, and the rest of us will be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom