What's your rifle weather looking like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be honest its too early for an accurate weather prediction by the major news networks. Possibly you should fly in early to prevent delays at the airports. But this time last week they were predicting lows in the teens Wednesday morning this week. Now its up to 34 degrees. See where I am going with this.

This is what i'm saying.....Im holding out for Bassin's weather report come about Thursday...he has already proven to me that he is more accurate than our local yahoo's on the news, seriously, I am not joking.........Bassin, looking forward to your full Central, SW Oklahoma weather report as the weekend gets closer.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still early to tell but right now forecast says 19 for a low and 45 for a high. Perfect weather. I wil prolly hunt in a tee shirt. Gotta spend a couple days where it is -14 this week. Gonna make Oklahoma seem like a tropical getaway come Saturday.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still early to tell but right now forecast says 19 for a low and 45 for a high. Perfect weather. I wil prolly hunt in a tee shirt. Gotta spend a couple days where it is -14 this week. Gonna make Oklahoma seem like a tropical getaway come Saturday.

Yikes! Where you going? Never been in -* weather.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's gonna be warmer than I'd like but cooler than last year by a bunch. Hope that snow chances materialize. The weather through thanksgiving looks good for deer movement.

Attachments

• image-1916551563.jpg
    image-1916551563.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 118

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yikes! Where you going? Never been in -* weather.

Edmonton, Alberta. I do not believe I have ever been anywhere that was that cold either. Tons of fun. I do not understand why the valves we send to the Caribbean never ever fail and the ones we send north only have problems in the winter time. Murphy I guess. Good luck to everyone this weekend. Be Safe.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cold. My only wish is that it's not too windy. Too early to tell but it looks like it might be.

I hope it's colder than all get out and I'd love a light freezing rain or a dusting of snow Friday night. Let's keep the fair weather rifle hunters at home in their warm beds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom