What's your take on this "Super Congress" business?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really, really hate to say this but it may be close to the time that we the people need to look at other options to change DC. No budget for the last two years and none for the next two either. The last revolution was because of taxation without representation and the next may be for the same reason. I just hope it is a peaceful revolution.

What are our options? Elections? Can the states amend the US Constitution on their own? Secession?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are our options? Elections? Can the states amend the US Constitution on their own? Secession?

The states could convene an Article 5 convention and call for term limit and balanced budget amendments for starters.

Only problem is that most of the States are as addicted to Federal money as the rest of the machine is.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The states could convene an Article 5 convention and call for term limit and balanced budget amendments for starters.

Only problem is that most of the States are as addicted to Federal money as the rest of the machine is.

So how do we get the ball rolling on this Article 5 Convention? I think we should start with term limits. Poo Poo on these career politicians.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got to get at least one State to pick up the flag and rally the troops...2/3 required.

But like I said most states, including Oklahoma, are addicted to federal $$ so my optimism is limited.

Latest posts

Top Bottom