When I got home today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These deer and turkey were in our yard, about 200 yds away

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

About an hour later, the deer showed up in our front yard about 60 yds away eating some of the acorns that were left over from the fall drop. They are hungry with all this snow, and are tossing caution to the wind looking for food. There was a dandy 12 point that was out there, but he went across the fence before I could get the camera ready. These are from the front door through the glass.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_DSC01473.jpg

[Broken External Image]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
where were they during rifle season?

Actually they were right here or across the fence in the highline right of way.
In the 10 years we have lived here, I've never taken an animal off of our place.....my wife said if I shoot one, she will shoot me......I believe her:anyone:

We have two flocks coming in, one is the hens in the pic.55 of them. There are 4 bearded hens in the flock. One has a beard that is 9-10" long. The other group is the bachelor toms, and jakes. There are 18 in that group.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice pics. i have been telling my wife to get us a new camera. we have a few that have been coming in lately, mostly doe, and one nice buck.

looks like you might need to tell the wife to "run to the store and get some milk" in couple years if that young buck sticks around or if that 12pt show up next year :rubhands:

what momma don't know won't hurt her :lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom