When the panic sets in....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice way to perpetuate a stereotype. I go to North Tulsa all the time. Never have any problems, and don't feel like I am in danger.

Oh please, it's because you look like you just walked off the set of the Saprano's, and everyone up there knows that JB will remove the threat of them ever having to hold a job.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take her to Evelyn's for lunch, and order the fried chicken. It is the best in town. Go to 36th Street North and Sheridan. Turn east on Sheridan, then turn back south on the road in front of the Aerospace Museum. Go about 3/4 mile. It's on the right back up in the complex.

Best soul food in town. You will be hooked.

You mean north on Sheridan? I drive past the museum every day (46th Street North), but didn't know there was eats back there.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Take her to Evelyn's for lunch, and order the fried chicken. It is the best in town. Go to 36th Street North and Sheridan. Turn east on Sheridan, then turn back south on the road in front of the Aerospace Museum. Go about 3/4 mile. It's on the right back up in the complex.

Best soul food in town. You will be hooked.

I agree,ate there with JB,it was really good.

ruckerduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best seafood in town is on north sheridan, White River Fish Market. Delish! Also, there is a stereotype because that is where the majority of the shootings happen. It doesn't mean that the majority of the people living there aren't decent people, just that you would be stupid to not be on your toes, so to speak. It doesn't keep me from going there though.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Best seafood in town is on north sheridan, White River Fish Market. Delish! Without question,they've been there for 50= years. Also, there is a stereotype because that is where the majority of the shootings happen. Don't know if this is true but I wouldn't hang out at 36th Street North and Cinncinati after dark.

It doesn't mean that the majority of the people living there aren't decent people, just that you would be stupid to not be on your toes, so to speak. It doesn't keep me from going there though. This is true,just use good sense when and where you go.

^^^This

Latest posts

Top Bottom