When will they fire Gundy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty disappointing after a decent start to the season. I knew instead of cheering their team on some OU fans will be chiming in to bad mouth OSU. Some of them are just like that. I agree it’s time for Gundy to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
We are not all like that, but I'll concede that far too many are.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was working a the High School Football Christmas tree fundraiser from about 7am to 7pm tonight. I DVRed the game but my kit who was delivering trees said it wasn't looking good for OSUsi I haven't even turned it on and probably wont. As far as Gundy goes, is it really a Gundy problem? Are injuries his fault. Is it Gundys, problem that Chuba was a phucking flop. I'm not a big believer that Stillwater can't recruite top tier talent. Just don't buy it. It that were the case then why do they have some of the best receiving corp in the nation year over year. Thier Running backs are usually pretty damn good too. What's the magic potion? IDK. If i did I'd be rich and they'd be winning.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was working a the High School Football Christmas tree fundraiser from about 7am to 7pm tonight. I DVRed the game but my kit who was delivering trees said it wasn't looking good for OSUsi I haven't even turned it on and probably wont. As far as Gundy goes, is it really a Gundy problem? Are injuries his fault. Is it Gundys, problem that Chuba was a phucking flop. I'm not a big believer that Stillwater can't recruite top tier talent. Just don't buy it. It that were the case then why do they have some of the best receiving corp in the nation year over year. Thier Running backs are usually pretty damn good too. What's the magic potion? IDK. If i did I'd be rich and they'd be winning.
+10000 on the Chuba flop. I have no inside intel but his actions cost him the NFL IMHO.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep, Karma came back to bite Chuba and I think that’s a great thing. I don’t have the answer for OSU either but this was the year that could have been. Time to try something new without Gundy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom