When will they fire Gundy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, Karma came back to bite Chuba and I think that’s a great thing. I don’t have the answer for OSU either but this was the year that could have been. Time to try something new without Gundy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm okay with them cutting him loose, but they better have something better lined up before they do.

I'm not okay with change for change. It hardly ever works out. Ask Texas and Nebraska.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gundy needs to go back to calling the plays himself. They were always dangerous and unpredictable when he was calling the offense
Now not so much. Unless choking is considered "dangerous".

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gundy needs to go back to calling the plays himself. They were always dangerous and unpredictable when he was calling the offense
Now not so much. Unless choking is considered "dangerous".
I gave up on OK State football around 2014 after 10 years of Gundy. I don't recall who was his first OC or how many years till he hired them. I do recall multiple years of him literally turning his back when the defense was on the field to sit there and talk to the offensive and work on plays. WTF how can you be a head coach and turn your back on half the team while they are in a game? That was just insanity. Also each time he would make threats to leave to go somewhere else to get more money. He was in the top 10 paid coaches for years with nothing to show but a co-big12 championship. Before his 1mil pay cut this year he was still right at or in the top10. I am hopeful that they are finally realizing its time to move him on. He is like a dead beat employee that could retire but won't because they never do sh#t and get paid and no one says anything. So why would they retire when they can keep milking someone else's cow.

Reality is Les Miles was the best coach paid by OK State to ever stop on the field in Stillwater.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably never. Earlier this year the gundites thought he was going to win big 12. Instead he has just enough wins from crap teams to go to a toilet bowl. So the poke fans will be happy with that and continue to make excuses for 2-14 Mikey.

We are not happy with that. I've been wanting some change for some time. As an alumni I have wanted Gundy gone for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom