When will they fire Gundy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AB4ED021-7D8E-4116-AEB2-04C6ED0DC74B.jpeg.jpg

Jcelt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is with OSU, is that if they get rid of Gundy, it will likely become a revolving door/stepping stone program again.
I don’t have a problem with this if the coaches are winners and we perform. We don’t need a coach to stay for 20 years to be successful. I’ll take one for 5 that wins and revives the program.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Until this year I believed the same. That said with the exception of say the top10 programs in the country the remainder are already. Can’t see OSU ever being a top 10 program in football because of its remote location so I’m there let’s send him packing

Really, the location? Like Tuscaloosa, AL? Not many SEC schools are in ideal locations, yet...

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with this if the coaches are winners and we perform. We don’t need a coach to stay for 20 years to be successful. I’ll take one for 5 that wins and revives the program.

Usually takes 3-4 minimum to get things off the ground. Not always, but look at Texas.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never could get interested in watching any sports. Such a waste of life chasing a ball around. Never could figure out what all the hoop la was about. I guess some people are easily entertained.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never could get interested in watching any sports. Such a waste of life chasing a ball around. Never could figure out what all the hoop la was about. I guess some people are easily entertained.
You're probably interested in something that other people wonder why. </shrug>

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I know right.... posting on internet forums about what other people do with their lives is so much more worthy of one's time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom