Where are the good gun shops in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah ... I heard she was a real b**** ... making people follow the rules and all!! :rollingla I think I remember somebody saying she was a racist too!

Allow me to apologize... you're not an old maid. You're married now. So at this point you're just old.

sarcasm? am i missing something?

OU Gunner,

Badge Bunny = Patty. She used to work at H&H. Long story, but something about someone here complaining about her without knowing her husband (an OHP Trooper) is also a member on the board.

On topic: I will say H&H was a good range, I preferred it to Sgt Everett's. But Sgt Everett's was cheaper and closer to me (I lived off 19th St. in Moore) so I went there more often. But H&H has nicer facilities and guns to drool over :D No comments on Heartland as I moved before I ever got a chance to visit.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sarcasm? am i missing something?

Back when I was working at H&H some guy came up to me and said "Hey do you know what they are saying about you on OSA?"

Apparently there were several members here who thought that they didn't have to follow the range rules and silly me ... I thought they did. LOL

Anyway ... seems those guys are all gone (or just lurkers now :tounge:).

You would not believe how many people have said to me over the years "Gosh, you are NOTHING like they said you were on OSA!!" :P

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Allow me to apologize... you're not an old maid. You're married now. So at this point you're just old.

:pms2: My goodness ... did I make you follow the 2-second rule or something??!?!? :bigeye::pms2::pms2:

You know ... that thread and a couple of the members who no longer post have provided me more fun and entertainment than any one GURL has a right to have! :tounge2::fallangel

Latest posts

Top Bottom