Where are they??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirl23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are the deer havent seen any for a few days. We have had perfect mornings and evenings still nothing. This morning i heard movement was hoping it was deer but just my luck like 10 cows go walking threw the brush. I dont wanna give up, but its hard.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We hunted opening weekend and the past couple of days. Didn't see a dang thing. My brother in law and I decide to hold off today as we were out there the past two days. His old partner went out to the same blind my BIL was in and had a tag filled by 8am. Just our luck.

big-triple-d

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is that beside for the two does that busted me getting to the stand yesterday afternoon I have not seen a deer for even heard a gun shot in the last 3 evenings. I can't remember setting in the woods during gun season and not hearing a least one gun shot. All the trail cam photos are late at night the only thing I can think of is to much pressure has pushed them nocturnal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom