Where, in Tulsa, to get a replacement pump for a pressure washer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Two questions.

My Ryobi pressure washer (purchased from Home Depot 1/1/2020) pump gave out.

Pump #308653093.
part_p_1627077_228520463.gif

I can't find anybody locally who stocks such an animal. I called Northern Tool, but no luck.

First question: where might one find this locally (Tulsa)?

Second: if I have to order it, Amazon has two different pumps that work with that model number. One is OEM Homelite/Ryobi for $150. The other is Yamatik for half that. Yeah, you get what you pay for and all, but.................?

Thanks.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just run a search on the part number. Find someone that actually has it in stock, and get it ordered.

I've recently had occasion to order several parts for a zero turn mower, and the trick is finding something in stock.

Don't quibble about a few bucks, just get it while you can

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EBAY has a ton of them.

Most if not all(including yours) are Made in China. The only difference in the OEM is the crazy markup as it goes through all of the distribution channels.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just run a search on the part number. Find someone that actually has it in stock, and get it ordered.

I've recently had occasion to order several parts for a zero turn mower, and the trick is finding something in stock.

Don't quibble about a few bucks, just get it while you can
I ordered it off Amazon. Numbers matched and all. The part arrived in short order but the bolt pattern was different.

To Amazon's credit, they gave me free return labels, etc, and as soon as it was logged into the UPS database as in route, they refunded my money.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered it off Amazon. Numbers matched and all. The part arrived in short order but the bolt pattern was different.

To Amazon's credit, they gave me free return labels, etc, and as soon as it was logged into the UPS database as in route, they refunded my money.
Oh crap. I hate it when that happens.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As an aside, throughout all of this, I researched the issue. One mistake I made with the old pump was not clearing the water hose line completely of air pockets before firing up the engine. After removing the old pump and installing the new pump, I realized there is no clutch between the engine and the pump. As soon as the engine is running, the pump is operating, water or no.

Before I fired up the new pump, I followed Harry Homeowner's (a youtuber) suggestion to first run water through the wand until a steady stream appears. Yep. The water flowed, didn't flow, flowed............ That's bad for the pump. Shouldn't have ruined it that quickly, but still.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom