Where in Tulsa.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a good knife selection? I've been to Sportsworld.... but is there something I'm missing. I miss going to Outdoor America in OKC. Anything like that here that I'm missing out on?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You looking for fixed blades or folders? Gadget Co and Sportsworld have the best selection of folders. Green Beetle Gear has a fair selection of folders and a crap-ton of good fixed-blades.

Other than that, if you want to support an OK biz, you've got Sooner State Knives local to OK, but over in Prague and he only does online or at shows (best selection in the state and quick shipping).

Knives are the absolutely only reason I go to gunshows anymore. It honestly makes them about 100 times more pleasant when you're not fighting crowds around the over-priced glocks and ammo. Plus, you get to meet some pretty awesome folks (I met one of the guys from Busse Combat at one Wannamacher show, and a girl that actually made knives for Bob Dozier at another).

AKA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BP Outfitters
8151 E 21st St, Tulsa, OK 74129
(918) 619-9990

This place has a pretty good selection of knives. They have firearms, bags, tactical supplies.
I bought a ZT there.

AKA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how that yellow thing got there the area code is 918.

Forgot to say they have a website you can check out.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You looking for fixed blades or folders? Gadget Co and Sportsworld have the best selection of folders. Green Beetle Gear has a fair selection of folders and a crap-ton of good fixed-blades.

Other than that, if you want to support an OK biz, you've got Sooner State Knives local to OK, but over in Prague and he only does online or at shows (best selection in the state and quick shipping).

Knives are the absolutely only reason I go to gunshows anymore. It honestly makes them about 100 times more pleasant when you're not fighting crowds around the over-priced glocks and ammo. Plus, you get to meet some pretty awesome folks (I met one of the guys from Busse Combat at one Wannamacher show, and a girl that actually made knives for Bob Dozier at another).

Mostly want to just put them in my hand to see what feels good. I've ordered some stuff online but got disappointed in person in terms of feel.

I will say that I'm more likely to go to the Wanne because I'm not looking for any firearms.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a custom knife shop between Owasso and Collinsville. It is on Highway 20 between Hwy 169 and Garnett. They have a good selection of knives and other items.

Latest posts

Top Bottom