Where might a fella pick up a used Gen3/Gen4 G17 these days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Summit is out, Bud's killer used Gen4 deals are gone, and most places just have Gen 2s laying around for uber-cheap.

J&G doesn't have any, AIM Surplus only has new, and CDNN has Gen 2s for cheap enough that I'm thinking about picking one up but nothing else.

I'm looking to pick up another beater gun for practice and comps (and home-defense), and I'm seriously considering going to an XD or S&Ws new Frankenstein Sigma/M&P (when the hell did M&Ps get so expensive btw?).

Any local Tulsa-area places have used G17s for a good price (Gen2 / Gen3)?

If I've got to buy new, I'm probably going to go with a Glock 19 so I can carry it and train with it, but it will probably put a damper on shooting matches with it.

Last edited:

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, I'm starting to think that my used options are off the table. If I'm going to buy new, I'm seriously considering just picking up an M&P (Despite the Price-hike from back in the good ole' days). The SD9-VE doesn't seem to be the good deal I thought it was if I want aftermarket support/work done to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom