Where's Dave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m about 99% sure. I went to college with Dave but have not spoken with him in 10+’years. My wife showed me the news from another guy we knew from college.

If you read the obit and check the pet thread Dave70968 posted the same dog.
The obit follows his love of aircraft and flying which Dave 70968 was fond of posting about.
Sad day to lose him.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, that's a real bummer. I liked Dave a lot and we swapped PMs from time to time.

I sent a PM on March 2nd saying we missed him and asked if everything was ok, but he never replied.

Sheesh, the quote in my sig is by him, and he gave me permission to use it freely. :/

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met him a couple times, he lived in Norman, had a pilot's license and was an Attorney, that's all I know. Seeing his picture, I can confirm that's him. R.I.P. Dave.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met him a couple times, he lived in Norman, had a pilot's license and was an Attorney, that's all I know. Seeing his picture, I can confirm that's him. R.I.P. Dave.
R.I.P. indeed.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Dave, though he offered to meet up sometime in this area when he was traveling to/from Dallas.

I know Swampratt met him too. Dave told me about spending an afternoon with him learning about Chevy V-8s.

This is so sad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom