Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eh. You’ve seen it before….

C1A4FB7B-8CB9-4B2E-8459-2393869BF9A5.jpeg

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still one of my favorites, even though it's one the most inexpensive timepieces that I've ever purchased. The seconds subdial makes the fact that it's a quartz much less noticeable. Having a movement that keeps time at +0.27 spd is nice, but it's a far cry from a HAQ standards though. I just wish that it had a sapphire crystal in it.

View attachment 368998
Ehh, sapphire is overrated. Contrary to popular belief, it gets scratched-you my friend have seen my evidence first hand!

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ehh, sapphire is overrated. Contrary to popular belief, it gets scratched-you my friend have seen my evidence first hand!
Maybe and maybe not. I had a Luminox diver for almost 12 years and dad had it for 5 before that. It survived two deployments to Iraq working in a Hospital (for dad), 5 years of working Segration and another 5 on the street for me. That watch was beat to hell and then some. Crystal was like the day it when on his wrist. When it finally died, the sapphire was still perfect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom