Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thank you to @thor447. He swapped out the factory non-AR coated sapphire crystal on my Hamilton Khaki Field auto for a double domed sapphire with blue AR coating from Crystaltimes. I can actually see the dial now! Thanks again for all of your help Adam. I was on the fence about selling the watch due to the glare on the crystal and one nagging piece of dust, but it's 1000% a keeper now.

20230524_203045.jpg

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thank you to @thor447. He swapped out the factory non-AR coated sapphire crystal on my Hamilton Khaki Field auto for a double domed sapphire with blue AR coating from Crystaltimes. I can actually see the dial now! Thanks again for all of your help Adam. I was on the fence about selling the watch due to the glare on the crystal and one nagging piece of dust, but it's 1000% a keeper now.

View attachment 379836
Every swap I've read about at WuS reads basically the same. I wish they'd make one for my 42mm. I'd swap it yesterday.

I love the watch and it was my first Hammy, but I don't wear it very much. I've nicknamed it the "Mirror"

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 379836
@thor447 Next time, let’s fix it after I buy it from @coolhandluke….

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 379836
Awesome!!

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 379836
What did that run? I have the same issue with the Coop. Also tell me more about the band.

Latest posts

Top Bottom