Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me ponder it for a day or two. I got the ‘no more watches’ talk from Mrs dlbleak last night

There’s no Mrs Rjbrooks, just two Ms Rjbrooks and 6 and 10 year old girls can and will outspend a Mrs…
Trade me that Omega. Win win ;)
I think you need the black Seamaster 300M…

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They emailed me today to let me know mine was sent with a couple of extra links as requested. Andrew there seems like a good dude. We're 12 emails deep in a conversation about their watches at this point. They also said that they sold out of the Pepsi over the weekend. Wondering if @pstmstr snagged the last one (for now).
Yep. Tracking shows delivery by Wed.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 1970 UFO today.

IMG_3159.jpeg

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There it is! I was wondering when this was going to make an appearance. I miss that watch. I’ve been looking for another, but haven’t found that exact configuration yet.
I’d been wearing @rockchalk06 Marlin MK that’s in the classifieds and decided it’s just not for me, so I opened the safe and put on the Piquot. It gets worn, but doesn’t get photographed.

And I mean this like as nicely and with the utmost respect when I say it…this watch is too small for your wrist. It would look like me wearing my 1980’s Lorus Mickey Mouse I got when I was 7. @thor447 you’re a >40mm case guy

Latest posts

Top Bottom