Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20230719_103744~2.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent the better part of 3 hours last night looking at this and the Black Bay 58 blue.

I'm jonesin for something blue

He's right, the Pelagos is more of a matte blue but it's bright and looks insane in the daylight....... the BB 58 looks really good in person but too small for me.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's right, the Pelagos is more of a matte blue but it's bright and looks insane in the daylight....... the BB 58 looks really good in person but too small for me.
How’s the BB58 Burgundy in person? I’m honestly afraid to go look at one because I know I’ll buy it. Hell, it’s only money I suppose. I just dropped close to the cost of a new Tudor on a humidor that when you think about it, holds stuff I’m eventually just going to light on fire and enjoy it burning!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
To me, it has better fit and finish than the Seiko 38 mm new model I ordered a couple months ago. I will try to take a few better detailed pics when I get home. If you are near a Edmond, you’re welcome to come look at it.
A few better pics. If it was more red I would keep it. Relax was quick to respond on email and sent me a return label. Probably send it back tomorrow. Excuse the finger prints, it is a fingerprint magnet and still has plastic on part of the band and clasp.
IMG_5081.jpeg
IMG_5082.jpeg
IMG_5083.jpeg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5086.jpeg
IMG_5085.jpeg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my Relax in today. Super pleased with mine. I’m sorry to hear about the color on @pstmstr’s. They seem like good folks and have a 30 day return. The color on mine is exactly what I was wanting. The case feels very robust, finishing is surprisingly excellent, the glide lock on the clasp is stiff (which is what you want) but it works well. I didn’t even need the extra links that I requested.

I’m going to put it on the timegrapher tonight and see how it’s running, but it should be excellent. I might regulate it a little bit more. I can usually get them better than factory specs on these Seiko movements. They may already do that at Relax though. We shall see.

Thus far I am really impressed. For a watch that’s more of about its humor, it’s really well put together. Now I get to pull all of this protective plastic off.

IMG_3188.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom