Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d been wearing @rockchalk06 Marlin MK that’s in the classifieds and decided it’s just not for me, so I opened the safe and put on the Piquot. It gets worn, but doesn’t get photographed.

And I mean this like as nicely and with the utmost respect when I say it…this watch is too small for your wrist. It would look like me wearing my 1980’s Lorus Mickey Mouse I got when I was 7. @thor447 you’re a >40mm case guy
I don't care! I miss that watch. Most men wore smaller watches back in the day. It's only been for the last 10-20 years that mens watches got as big as they are. That's a classic sized man's watch. I wore it several times and enjoyed it. I'm glad to see that it is still getting worn. After it's service that thing was keeping excellent time.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care! I miss that watch. Most men wore smaller watches back in the day. It's only been for the last 10-20 years that mens watches got as big as they are. That's a classic sized man's watch. I wore it several times and enjoyed it. I'm glad to see that it is still getting worn. After it's service that thing was keeping excellent time.
Reading between the lines tells me I’m driving to Newcastle soon so you can have it back…we’ll horse trade something for it mijo

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading between the lines tells me I’m driving to Newcastle soon so you can have it back…we’ll horse trade something for it mijo
No, your good, lol. I was just happy to see it. I'll find another. Part of the fun for me is servicing them. I'd rather find one that needs some work. Enjoy it!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Good news, the Relax GMT arrived today. Bad news is the Red and Blue Pepsi looks more maroon or brown than red to me. I’m returning it unless one of you guys want it for $349.
IMG_5062.jpeg

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good news, the Relax GMT arrived today. Bad news is the Red and Blue Pepsi looks more maroon or brown than red to me. I’m returning it unless one of you guys want it for $349. View attachment 394349
Other than the color issue, what do you think of the overall quality? Fit and finish? Easy to fit? How are the dimensions? Wears well?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Other than the color issue, what do you think of the overall quality? Fit and finish? Easy to fit? How are the dimensions? Wears well?
I am not a watch expert, but the fit and finish look really good to me. I did not take the plastic off the band or try to fit it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom