Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few better pics. If it was more red I would keep it. Relax was quick to respond on email and sent me a return label. Probably send it back tomorrow. Excuse the finger prints, it is a fingerprint magnet and still has plastic on part of the band and clasp. View attachment 394427View attachment 394428View attachment 394429View attachment 394430View attachment 394431View attachment 394432
Ya, that red is more of a candy apple/maroon. I see why you’re wanting to send it back.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my Relax in today. Super pleased with mine. I’m sorry to hear about the color on @pstmstr’s. They seem like good folks and have a 30 day return. The color on mine is exactly what I was wanting. The case feels very robust, finishing is surprisingly excellent, the glide lock on the clasp is stiff (which is what you want) but it works well. I didn’t even need the extra links that I requested.

I’m going to put it on the timegrapher tonight and see how it’s running, but it should be excellent. I might regulate it a little bit more. I can usually get them better than factory specs on these Seiko movements. They may already do that at Relax though. We shall see.

Thus far I am really impressed. For a watch, that’s more of about its humor, it’s really well put together.

View attachment 394437
See how it’s Ryan? Didn’t know a watch could be ****ed up in the head!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last night I finished the next watch that will be on the channel. I must say, it is fantastic. It was awesome before, but now that it's a runner, I am absolutely smitten with it. I'm going to hold off on posting pics of it here until I get the video finished. Just know, something awesome is coming!!

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my Relax in today. Super pleased with mine. I’m sorry to hear about the color on @pstmstr’s. They seem like good folks and have a 30 day return. The color on mine is exactly what I was wanting. The case feels very robust, finishing is surprisingly excellent, the glide lock on the clasp is stiff (which is what you want) but it works well. I didn’t even need the extra links that I requested.

I’m going to put it on the timegrapher tonight and see how it’s running, but it should be excellent. I might regulate it a little bit more. I can usually get them better than factory specs on these Seiko movements. They may already do that at Relax though. We shall see.

Thus far I am really impressed. For a watch, that’s more of about its humor, it’s really well put together. Now I get to pull all of this protective plastic off.

View attachment 394437
Looks good on your wrist bro

wayniac

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Had this one out and about today and I thought @beardking would appeciate it. This is another Lucius Atelier fully lumed dial and another DLW dual-time ceramic insert that I originally bought to mod my SKX along with an SII NH36 movement. When SKX prices started getting silly, I decided to de-mod, restore it to stock, and and put all the parts in a Long Island Watch NCG case with a take-off OEM Seiko bezel and crystal that were in the parts box. Yes, the hands are take-off's from an Invicta pro diver but they came free with a different order so I figured why not?
IMG_1057.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thus far I am really impressed. For a watch that’s more of about its humor, it’s really well put together. Now I get to pull all of this protective plastic off.

View attachment 394437
They're a 40mm case, right? I wanna get one, but I worry about it being too small, 42mm is about as small as I can go, my wrists are 8" circumference and I have big stubby hands too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom