Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rangeman in OD for a cold as hell day at the range. My fingers are frozen

20230122_102732.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I like watches and like looking at you guys posts. I used to have a drawer full, nothing fancy but different styles and sizes etc. I still won’t wear one often but am considering a new one or two. What are your opinions on the Oris or Mido’s?
I like the looks and the price points.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like watches and like looking at you guys posts. I used to have a drawer full, nothing fancy but different styles and sizes etc. I still won’t wear one often but am considering a new one or two. What are your opinions on the Oris or Mido’s?
So many quality watches to pick from but have you considered Tudor which is a sister company of Rolex ?

https://www.tudorwatch.com/en

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm beginning to hate this thread. :)

My better half drug me to the mall yesterday while she went window shopping and we ended up in Penny's and drifted by the jewelry counter.......the below watch called my name.

I probably won't end up wearing it anymore than I do my other stainless Citizen but I think it sure is purty. :)

41mm and was $129.99+ tax.
bf2013.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I've found that I view watches as same as I do firearms. I appreciate cheap and expensive, so long as the function is there. I wore a $15 casio or a Tag for nearly 15 years and stopped wearing watches altogether. Now that I'm back into it and there are a ridiculous amount of good choices, I feel it's all about what fits your personality vs being fancy or money.

That being said, I'm with you on Oris and it's costing me money. Got a limited edition coming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom