Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know the guy that owns the Patek tourbillon I posted the picture of. That watch cost him more than $100K new.

He was “allowed” to purchase it because he was a previous Patek customer and a known collector.

He didn’t show me the watch or even mention it. He was wearing it on a business trip and I noticed it on him.

I’m a watch guy, I inquired about it and he gave me the lowdown. I didn’t ask the price, I looked that up.

He thought nothing of wearing that watch whenever he wanted. I would be scared to take it out of the safe!

Everything is relative. I won’t buy a watch that I won’t wear. That limits my collection somewhat but, I’m not collecting to resell. I’m collecting for personal enjoyment.

To each their own!

You’re saying you were with a guy on a business trip during Covid (it wasn’t available to public until 2020) and he was nonchalantly wearing around an extremely limited $1.5M 5303R Patek?

Not sure this is passing the sniff test, lol.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always wanted a sub, realized that you have to pay to play with Rolex, through a few things, I ended up with a Daytona, and a couple subs. I wear my date sub almost everyday, and I’m in the construction field. It’s seen deer blood and all the things. I also like the fact that it’s worth more today than the day I bought it. That’s the beauty of Rolex.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wearing this today, tried to post earlier but website was up to tricks:View attachment 347038

Zelos Great White, Sellita SW200-1 Movement (Swiss)
Muonalusta Meteorite Dial (older than the earth for those scientifically inclined)
Waterproof 1000 Meters
C3 and BW9 Lume
Scew Adjustable Bracelet (No Pins)
Saphire Crystal
Ceramic Bezel
Signed Crown

Wear it a bit large and loose on wrist.
I’m off to eBay….

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TwoNumbThumbs

Marksman
Reaction score
1 of 2 Casio MDV106s I own, the other being blue. Today it’s wearing a cheapie Bond NATO. I’ve had this guy the longest of any watch in my collection, coming up on 10 years. Wore it all through college and it hasn’t missed a beat. I love the smooth sweeping hand of an automatic, but you just can’t beat quartz for reliability. Considering what they’re charging for these, I think it’s one of the best buys in the quartz diver category.

623FFCCC-0E34-4755-BAE1-E7CF0B0F2D37.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom