Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some members previously posted their 3 “dream” watches. I have 4. Two I already own, being my paternal grandfather’s Rolex OP and my maternal grandfather’s gold Omega Seamaster DeVille. The other two…I’ll never own but since they’re dreams, I’ll list them. I want Newman’s “from Joanne” Daytona and Jim Lovell’s Speedmaster.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seiko King Samurai today.

7F2397E3-63E9-4392-9FA3-9BAFD9313D45.jpeg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We can talk Rolex, Omega, etc. all day but, this is a rare mechanical work of art that surpasses them all. Yeah, it’s a dream.

View attachment 346661
As cool and awesome as that is, if I had $50 million in my checking account I seriously doubt I'd spend any on a Patek. I do love me some skeletons but I'm just too practical I guess. I figure $1500 is about my limit on a watch. I could see myself dropping $5k on an impulse buy if the stars align just right, and that isn't likely to happen.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you really want a skeleton watch but you don’t want to break the bank. This one is a great option. Hand wound Tissot with a second hand complication at the 9 o’clock position.

https://www.jomashop.com/tissot-watch-t0704051641100.html
We have differing opinions on what would break the bank. Or, we just have different banks. :-) That being said, since it won't break your bank, I'll allow you to buy it for me. 😁 😁

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wearing the Ranger again on a Blushark Orca NATO. The watch seems to be keeping great time. It's only gained 6 seconds since setting the time last Saturday.

View attachment 346756

Very nice. Pure and simple. I love dive watches, but I really appreciate a simplistic timepiece such as this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom