Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@JEVapa says I'm not allowed to say gorgeous 😂 so.........Damn that's awesome!

I really want the black dial version of that, but I want the Chrono more.

The biggest wannabe womanizer that I ever met's favorite word was gorgeous. His one pick-up line always included it. I wouldn't classify the word as effeminate in any way (unlike fabulous). The dude was like 90 though...and very Polish American (wife's grandfather).

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Captain America again today
20230221_075624.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, gotta ask, been eyeing Sinn for a while, how good is it? Accurate? Will it hold up to abuse? Would you buy another?

I dunno how accurate it is yet (just pulled it out of the mailbox about 45mins before that post) but those that have reviewed them have gotten some pretty impressive results. It definitely seems like it will hold up to some abuse. I'll definitely buy another because I want one of the submarine steel divers. I bought this on a whim/threw an eBay bid out there that I didn't expect to win.

Initial impressions are: Legibility is VERY good, Lume is downright impressive, watch looks much better in person than in pics. 1st watch with a strap that I've bought that fit me, so that's a plus. Very curious about their chronos now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom