Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
This thread really sucks. There’s way too many options out there and I am seriously short of left arms. It’s as bad as that what gun do you want for the year thread. It’s easier to list the ones I don’t want.
There's a 1995 Colt SAA in the classifieds that would go real good with that Coke GMT you got.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hamilton Navy Pioneer on Hamilton Mesh today
1673284080914.png

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cokes are cool....I almost bought a Fat Lady and passed it by...can't find one anywhere now.
I’m probably what would be considered a passive lay user of the brand. I gravitated to it based on the reputation for durability. It wasn’t until I owned one that the eccentricity of the operation started becoming apparent. The company acts as if they have the corner on reliability, accuracy and style. Admittedly they have set a couple of image standards. I suppose they will remain a non-institutional store of value. At least until people hear about tulip bulbs....

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to disparage Rolex any I saw a diamond encrusted Rolex a higher up was wearing at a leadership conference. I noticed the time was wrong by 4 hours. He said he bought that watch as a status symbol for his achievement of office in the company. He said the Rolex cost him $500,000 new. That was in the 90's. He then said the damn thing wouldn't keep time for crap and showed me the Timex he had on his other wrist. The Timex time matched my Timex time and we chuckled a bit.
Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 11.26.57 AM.png

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I did a DD it would be a 218238 as I’d want the 41MM

Had a 38mm DD when I was younger. Didn’t care for it as the wear small anyway and at 38mm it looked like a woman’s watch.

Speaking of, I bought my Wife an 1803 and then jazzed it up a little. You can see it on her here…View attachment 336954
Yeah, 40 is about as small as I can get away with wearing unless I want it to look like I'm wearing a women's watch. Great watch, and you def shot out of your league on the wife! I'm looking forward to being able to pick up a rolex for the old lady one day.

View attachment 337022Got this about a year ago and I don’t think it has left my wrist since. I’m a fan!
I love my Luminox, such a great watch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom