Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feelin Blue this week.
IMG_2647.jpeg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20231114_131831.jpg

Got this in yesterday.... Time grapher say +7 seconds a day with a 230 amplitude and .3 beat error. Going to wear this one as is while working on a couple others that I have been ignoring . Dial has some very small blemishes and one right under the 1oclock indices that is noticeable in the pic. . Still looks great. Will leave the glass alone, couple of pretty good scratches but really unnoticeable and will probably buff out when I service it. Really pleased with how good of shape this watch is in considering how little I paid for it.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20231114_132209.jpg

Got this in today.... This dude is in near new condition...Chrome ring has a couple light scratches but the rest of the case and dial is pristine. Glass has a pretty bad scratch that I will replace more than likely. and that stretch band has to go LOL. To small and its a stretch band LOL.
Will post better pics when I have it cleaned up. It is sitting in the time grapher at the moment. Just getting a starting point on it . Will let it run today and tomorrow to see whats what.

Latest posts

Top Bottom