Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3948.jpeg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going a little different today. I've never been a big fan of the smart watch segment. That being said, we recently switched phone carriers and in the prices my wife ended up taking me into getting her a new Samsung watch. This meant that we had her "old" one sitting around collecting dust. For the heck of it, I decided I'd take over and see if I can stand it. So far it's OK, but not something I'd go out of my way to have if this one craps the bed.

All that being said, it's not a bad watch. And it'll be better once I replace the annoying silicone strap. I just don't like how that stuff feels on my skin.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5

Attachments

• 20231129_150008.jpg
    20231129_150008.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your Grand Seiko is absolutely stunning!
Thanks. It’s one of those grail watches I always wanted. I bought a few of those in the past where the fascination with it faded after owning it. Not the case with this. Just like my Omegas, my appreciation for it has only grown since owning it.

antkiller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going a little different today. I've never been a big fan of the smart watch segment. That being said, we recently switched phone carriers and in the prices my wife ended up taking me into getting her a new Samsung watch. This meant that we had her "old" one sitting around collecting dust. For the heck of it, I decided I'd take over and see if I can stand it. So far it's OK, but not something I'd go out of my way to have if this one craps the bed.

All that being said, it's not a bad watch. And it'll be better once I replace the annoying silicone strap. I just don't like how that stuff feels on my skin.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
Same same for me except it’s a Garmin. I like the watch face it self and it does lots of cool stuff, I think, the problem is I can’t or read or remember what each of the 5 multifunction buttons say or do and it frustrates me when I bump it on a button and it goes to that selection and I spend 10 minutes trying to get it back to just the watch dial or just hand it to my wife for a sarcastic “ it’s all better now dear”. Guess I need better bifocals. Funny, old VCR’s keep coming to mind…

Latest posts

Top Bottom