Which whiskey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HAHA!! I don't think so ... I make really, really, really good fruit cake ... same with my bread pudding. :D (It ain't braggin' if you can back it up ... And my baking skills are legendary around these parts ... :) )

Ah, hell, don't waste the Makers or fruit cake. Send it to me. I'll use it for its original intentions. :)

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL ... You like that stuff?!?! I keep thinking I'll put it in my coffee ... And then I forget ... I'm not very good at being an alcoholic ... :D And GC's a teetotaller so he's no help ... :D

You could say I'm a fan, A Maker's Mark Ambassador. Have toured the facility, gone to several private tastings and have my name on a barrel somewhere. Haha! When it's ready you get an opportunity to buy all or part of it. Might buy a case.

So, I take it you won't be joining the club with me?

As to the OP: I just bought a bottle of cheap Four Roses and like it. Will probably buy a Bottle of Single Batch or whatever it's called.
I like Dickle products. Maker's 46 is very vanilla-y. I like the Bulleit idea.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, lots of boozers......I mean connoisseurs with great advice. Looks like Four Rose and Blanton's is popular. Tons of recommendations so I have to see what our local shop has. It's a huge liquor / wine shop so they should have what you guys advise. Thanks a bunch.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, lots of boozers......I mean connoisseurs with great advice. Looks like Four Rose and Blanton's is popular. Tons of recommendations so I have to see what our local shop has. It's a huge liquor / wine shop so they should have what you guys advise. Thanks a bunch.

If you go with Blanton's, there are different horses on top. It's a popular activity to collect them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bleech ... I have had a bottle of that **** sitting around here for several years now. One taste was enough for me ... too sweet ... I keep meaning to pour it out ... Maybe I'll make some fruitcake this year ... :D

Ah BB what the hell....
Makers is my Whisky!!!
Our kids will be very disappointed in you for this LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could say I'm a fan, A Maker's Mark Ambassador. Have toured the facility, gone to several private tastings and have my name on a barrel somewhere. Haha! When it's ready you get an opportunity to buy all or part of it. Might buy a case.

So, I take it you won't be joining the club with me?

As to the OP: I just bought a bottle of cheap Four Roses and like it. Will probably buy a Bottle of Single Batch or whatever it's called.
I like Dickle products. Maker's 46 is very vanilla-y. I like the Bulleit idea.

Ahhhh ... LOL ... No .. :D Different strokes for different folks, huh?? :)

I'll take it off your hands....LOL!

You are too far away ... :D

Ah BB what the hell....
Makers is my Whisky!!!
Our kids will be very disappointed in you for this LOL

:rollingla True, true ... but look at the bright side ... They will be GORGEOUS!! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom