White Kid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha, well ok. I just asked me dad if we can go to some of those matches you said on the 1st Saturday, etc. he said we'd be able to go to some of them! :)

I'm really trying to get big and possibly get picked up (hopefully by Glock since that's what I like). Those matches could possibly help me out along with going to some others like USSA and when some GSSF matches are around here (out of state of course, but states close to us).

Hope to see you again I guess!

If all goes well with my surgery and PT I'm hoping to start shooting again in the fall. You will probably see GlockCop before you will see me. I went to H&H's match last month just to see all the folks I hadn't seen in a while. If there are cookies being handed out, you'll know for sure I am there somewhere.

I used to have all the matches in a three-state area on my calendar. Guess I will have to re-work it and see what's going on where. You might take a look on Brian Enos' forum and see what matches they are talking about there. Good luck with getting picked up!

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you mean "bad news"?

Well, Like most families we have a couple bad eggs. Id hate to see such a good kid be influenced by some of our more senior screw ups ( I have to assume your a good kid so don't let me down). Stick with the better crowd like Purplehaze or Been. They are model citizens and will steer you well

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Like most families we have a couple bad eggs. Id hate to see such a good kid be influenced by some of our more senior screw ups ( I have to assume your a good kid so don't let me down). Stick with the better crowd like Purplehaze or Been. They are model citizens and will steer you well

Yeah, stay away from the likes of me and some other nefarious characters.:drunk5:

Latest posts

Top Bottom