White Kid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

White Kid

Welcome to the madhouse that is OSA. Don't take what people say too harshly and absorb all the knowledge they have available and you'll be fine.
Thanks, I've been informed about this by my dad. Besides trying to talk to people on YouTube is (to me) way more harsh than here since some people don't know what they're talking about and you try to inform them.

Like on a video called "Meet your meat". Some guy was arguing with me since I had said "Well if you're starving and you see a hamburger or a steak, you're gonna eat it. I don't care what you vegetarians say, I'm still going to enjoy me a big rack of ribs!". Since if you're in a situation like that your "true human instincts" are gonna kick in and your gonna eat meat.

I mean don't get me wrong, you can still get the protein you need from veggies but your not gonna get what you truly need unless you eat meat. (Besides, that videos was made in the 70's and 80's and trying to get everyone to become vegetarians because of some "against animal abuse program")

I like this better if I'm talking to people than YouTube since there's actually more smart people on here that YouTube! :P

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'd go to a match if I knew of any matches that are coming up. The only matches I can think of is two GSSF matches I might go to.

One is August 18-19 in Greeley, Colorado and the second one is December 1-2 in San Antonio, Texas. Hopefully I can go to those and win! :D

Here are a couple around the Oklahoma City area:

1st Saturday of every month: Oklahoma City Gun Club (USPSA)
2nd Sunday of every month: H&H (USPSA)
There's a steel challenge in Ada every month but I can't remember the date. Maybe somebody else can tell you or I'll update later when I go look at my e-mails.

Back when I shot matches GC and I used to shoot a match every weekend. Sometimes two. Everyonceinawhile when they fell just right we could catch 3 in a weekend. THAT was a lot of driving.

I mean don't get me wrong, you can still get the protein you need from veggies but your not gonna get what you truly need unless you eat meat.

Not true, but I'll let it slide cuz I like your daddy! :D You probably don't remember but we met out at T-birds a while ago. Glad to see you here! You'll enjoy it!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well crap, I was just beginning to like him, now I have to rethink it. I shot a Steel Challenge with him, and he beat the pants off of me. Of course, so did the 85 year old Granny in a wheelchair and cataracts.....

W

White Kid

Here are a couple around the Oklahoma City area:

1st Saturday of every month: Oklahoma City Gun Club (USPSA)
2nd Sunday of every month: H&H (USPSA)
There's a steel challenge in Ada every month but I can't remember the date. Maybe somebody else can tell you or I'll update later when I go look at my e-mails.

Back when I shot matches GC and I used to shoot a match every weekend. Sometimes two. Everyonceinawhile when they fell just right we could catch 3 in a weekend. THAT was a lot of driving.

Not true, but I'll let it slide cuz I like your daddy! :D You probably don't remember but we met out at T-birds a while ago. Glad to see you here! You'll enjoy it!
Ha, well ok. I just asked me dad if we can go to some of those matches you said on the 1st Saturday, etc. he said we'd be able to go to some of them! :)

I'm really trying to get big and possibly get picked up (hopefully by Glock since that's what I like). Those matches could possibly help me out along with going to some others like USSA and when some GSSF matches are around here (out of state of course, but states close to us).

Hope to see you again I guess!

Latest posts

Top Bottom