Who can tell me all about yogurt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braum's Yogurt has live culture.

Mix it with thawed out frozen fruit of your choice, grapenuts cereal and raw oatmeal. Ummmm Ummmm GOOD!

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like it well enough that I would eat it every day just for the taste of it, but I'm going through chemo therapy and I've heard from three or four different sources that yogurt is good for the mouth sores that have popped up. I've been eating it for the last five days and the sores have healed, but I've also been using a mouth rinse that was prescribed by the doctor. I don't know which one is helping, but I'm going to keep doing both.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you'd be better off with some keifer...plain unsweetened nasty stuff would be the best bet for what you want to use it for. And you can buy oral probiotics in lozenges too...I can't testify to the efficacy of either for what you plan to use it for though but it would be worth a try and better than doing nothing I'm sure.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most yogurts have live active cultures in them. You cool the yogurt to 40 degrees to slow the growth of the yogurt but have never heard of it being sterilized. You would have to cook it again to kill the yogurt and that would destroy the body which you are trying for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom