Who Do You Like for Online Ammo Sales?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've bought a lot from freedommunitions.com, and here recently, from laxammo.com too. Freedom is cheap and hard to beat for just plain old range ammo. I like Lax Ammo because I can buy a variety of brand name stuff and get preminum defense ammo too at a decent price. I haven't tried the Lax brand of range ammo yet though, looks like its about on par with FM prices. Besides these two, who else is cheap and reasonably fast for buying ammo online?

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought a lot from freedommunitions.com, and here recently, from laxammo.com too. Freedom is cheap and hard to beat for just plain old range ammo. I like Lax Ammo because I can buy a variety of brand name stuff and get preminum defense ammo too at a decent price. I haven't tried the Lax brand of range ammo yet though, looks like its about on par with FM prices. Besides these two, who else is cheap and reasonably fast for buying ammo online?
Have you had any issues with the ammo you bought from Freedom? I just received my order of 300blk and 10mm, but haven't had a chance to shoot either. Just wondering what to expect.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you had any issues with the ammo you bought from Freedom? I just received my order of 300blk and 10mm, but haven't had a chance to shoot either. Just wondering what to expect.

Nope. It all shoots just fine. I buy a lot of the 9mm; latest batch I bought was 500 rounds of 124 gr HP (the range quality stuff) and it runs just fine.

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Top Bottom