Who do you predict will be elected?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you predict will win the election?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 56 48.3%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 60 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now, this is a poll where you PREDICT the winner of the 2012 Presidential election. Let's be real here, folks - the contest will be between Obama and Romney, with the other candidates trailing far, far behind. That's a foregone conclusion, whether you think it's good, bad, or ugly. Not who you hope will win, or who you think is or is not qualified to serve - just who you think will win. So please vote, but keep the vitriolic rhetoric out of this poll. I'm interested in your prediction of the outcome, plain and simple, and how accurate OSA will be after the election. Thanks!

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
unfortunately, I predict that Obama will be (s)elected. Wish it were different... I also predict it will be another Clinton vs. Bush in 2016

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So please vote, but keep the vitriolic rhetoric out of this poll.

I think the lying, unfit-to-lead, statist, globalist, interventionist politician will win.

Come on, folks - let's keep this clean, please. I'd like to avoid a descent into a messy argument that gets locked up. Thanks :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom