Who do you predict will be elected?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you predict will win the election?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 56 48.3%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 60 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last election, I would have thought there was no way in the world Obama would have won, even with the McCain/Palin ticket.

And this election, I think Obama will win a second term.

(I am taking some measure of comfort in the fact that I am very often wrong when it comes to this type of question.)

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that Obama will win his second term...either way it DOESNT matter bc people are going to blame this next pres (whether its the incumbant or the new guy) for all the problems that have occured up to said point.

Im tired of hearing its all Bush's fault anyways so whatever works...Id rather someone real win: a TRUE redblooded, gun carrying, cares about the PEOPLE type be PRESIDENT again!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I believe that Obama will win his second term...either way it DOESNT matter bc people are going to blame this next pres (whether its the incumbant or the new guy) for all the problems that have occured up to said point.

Im tired of hearing its all Bush's fault anyways so whatever works...Id rather someone real win: a TRUE redblooded, gun carrying, cares about the PEOPLE type be PRESIDENT again!

Wont ever happen, Super Rich candidates dont carry guns, they do have a armed security detail.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
what's funny is if Romney wins and things turn to #$%, you guys will be blaming Obama. Ha ha ha One thing that is constant is the hypocrisy.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really it boils down to whoever is the purest lizard sapien out of the two. If we assume that Obama is 100% lizard sapien and Romney is only 75%.... definitely going to Obama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom