Who is your candidate for Republican President TODAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump for me. I like Rand Paul as well but he's too soft on illegal immigration. Trump is the only candidate that's not pandering to the Latino vote by justifying illegal immigration and offering some sort of " legal status" that will eventually turn into "registered voters".

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump for me. I like Rand Paul as well but he's too soft on illegal immigration. Trump is the only candidate that's not pandering to the Latino vote by justifying illegal immigration and offering some sort of " legal status" that will eventually turn into "registered voters".

It's funny that he's strongly advocated for immigration reform so that many more can legally immigrate to the U.S., yet he's getting crucified by the Hispanic talking heads for this. Why? Don't they want more open immigration laws?

The answer is, they don't. They want everything for nothing. People like Jorge Ramos want unrestricted borders and safe passage to work anywhere in the U.S.

No one does that, particularly not the countries these Hispanics are emigrating from. Why do they think we should give something they would never give themselves? Because they're full on hypocrites. Trump merely wants the rule of law to actually mean something, which is something we haven't had in this country for a long time. :(

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard a poll the other day that said 46% of legal immigrants from Mexico are on trumps side, so the RNC fears of alienating the Latino vote isn't happening.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took a candidate alignment quiz yesterday, one that factors in all of the major topics along with how much it means to you on each one. 77% match with JEB. Not surprising, really. 68% with Fiorina. My biggest issues with the two have to do with gay marriage (I really don't care who marries who), and immigration, as Jeb favors amnesty and I don't.

If trump wins the primary, which I don't think he will, but I didn't think Obama would win a second term either, I will vote trump. I had been thinking I would vote for him in the primary, but that was before the debate. He is too polarizing, and that is something we don't need. I don't think there is anyone out there that can bring this country back together, but it certainly isn't trump.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took a candidate alignment quiz yesterday, one that factors in all of the major topics along with how much it means to you on each one. 77% match with JEB. Not surprising, really. 68% with Fiorina. My biggest issues with the two have to do with gay marriage (I really don't care who marries who), and immigration, as Jeb favors amnesty and I don't.

If trump wins the primary, which I don't think he will, but I didn't think Obama would win a second term either, I will vote trump. I had been thinking I would vote for him in the primary, but that was before the debate. He is too polarizing, and that is something we don't need. I don't think there is anyone out there that can bring this country back together, but it certainly isn't trump.

I probably won't vote for him either, but if his name isn't on the Oklahoma primary ballot, I'm going to have yet another legitimate beef with the GOP. :(

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fiona drives companies into the ground and would do the same to America.

She happened to preside over HP during a period when the entire IT and computer industry crashed. While she may have enacted policies that didn't help HP's position (I'm speculating here), the market itself was a primary factor.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fiona drives companies into the ground and would do the same to America.

Sure, if that means maintaining the lowest percentage devaluation of your company during the biggest bubble burst of your industry is running it into the ground....

HP stock had the best devaluation rate of all the tech companies when the bubble popped. That means she guided HP better than all the other companies involved.

Sorry, but you are wrong. She was hated because she did things that needed to be done and she is a woman. Plain and simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom