Who is your candidate for Republican President TODAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny that he's strongly advocated for immigration reform so that many more can legally immigrate to the U.S., yet he's getting crucified by the Hispanic talking heads for this. Why? Don't they want more open immigration laws?

The answer is, they don't. They want everything for nothing. People like Jorge Ramos want unrestricted borders and safe passage to work anywhere in the U.S.

No one does that, particularly not the countries these Hispanics are emigrating from. Why do they think we should give something they would never give themselves? Because they're full on hypocrites. Trump merely wants the rule of law to actually mean something, which is something we haven't had in this country for a long time. :(

F___in' A' right, man!!!!

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Dammit, now I think I've got a full-on man-crush. I honestly think this may be the single best post I have evar seen on OSA.

You, sir, win the internet for today.

www_enworld_org_forum_attachment_php_9ef9b57fe8ff357039614c902181b8ad._.jpg

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The crush on Trump or Glocktogo?

F___in' A' right, man!!!!

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Dammit, now I think I've got a full-on man-crush. I honestly think this may be the single best post I have evar seen on OSA.

You, sir, win the internet for today.

www_enworld_org_forum_attachment_php_9ef9b57fe8ff357039614c902181b8ad._.jpg

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rand Paul is the only one in the running in either of the major parties that I can even remotely stomach... and that's only because I'm an optimist and believe that most of the distaseful things he's said and done lately are just him doing what he needs to do to be elected.

Basically if it ain't Rand, I am staying home in November.

Exactly how I feel.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rand Paul is the only one in the running in either of the major parties that I can even remotely stomach... and that's only because I'm an optimist and believe that most of the distaseful things he's said and done lately are just him doing what he needs to do to be elected.

Basically if it ain't Rand, I am staying home in November.

Feel this way also. Guess that's another vote for Hillary also Ronny.

I sat the last one out also, couldn't hold my nose tight enough to vote for Romney

Latest posts

Top Bottom